DCFOF COVID-19 Procedures
We know that this is a difficult time for our community, but Friends of the Family remains committed to providing care, comfort, and quality services to those in need. Here is an outline of our amended services and procedures, beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Our Outreach, Hope Center Savannah, and Transitional Housing offices are closed to the public, yet services by phone remain available. Our 24/7 Crisis Line (940) 382-7273 and Front Desk (940-387-5131) will remain fully operational
- All counseling and advocacy services are available via phone (only) at this time
- Donation pick-ups are temporarily suspended at this time.
- Upscale Resale will be closing Monday, March 23rd at 5:00 PM until further notice. We are still accepting essential supplies (gloves, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, etc.) at the store Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM : please ring the doorbell located at the front door of Upscale Resale - 920 Dallas Dr. | Denton, TX 76205 if you are donating essential supplies only. Follow us on Facebook for more updates! Upscale Resale Facebook
- All other donation items can be dropped off at our donation bin outside of our Outreach Office located at 4845 S. I-35 East | Corinth, TX 76210
Have questions? E-mail Us!
Want to know where you can donate needed items? E-mail Us!
Give Us A Call
Our crisis line is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
24 Hour Crisis Line
940-382-7273 or 800-572-4031